In recent months, I've been:
- writing articles for an informatics company's website;
- helping an international translation company rewrite its website;
- writing articles for a provincial health care association;
- writing news releases for a P.R. agency;
- researching and writing about Filipino-Canadian culture for an academic, a gig that took me across Canada;
- contributing editor/copy editor/travel writer for City Palate magazine, as I've been for many years;
- editing PhD theses and other work by International Affairs students and graduates;
- editing the PhD thesis of an architect whose book I edited;
- editing internal news items for an American energy company;
- content editor of a lifestyle magazine.
I'm always up for new assignments. If you're looking for a quick study, a thorough researcher, a diligent editor, a columnist with a proven flair for humour, an arts critic, and/or a swiftly delivering writer with a gift for enlivening even the most dense, complex topics, please contact me at email@example.com. For samples of my work, please visit www.katezimmerman.ca.