It's been a busy few months. You can find Kate's work in:
- the Spring, 2015 issue of Montecristo, writing about Baku, Azerbaijan opening up to the world
- the March/April issue of City Palate magazine, writing about Saskatoon Eats and, in her Palate column, What's Cooking Online
- the Globe and Mail's March Break activities infographic
- the May/June issue of City Palate magazine, writing about technology in restaurants, a recently released study of trends in wine consumption, and, in her Palate column, about wine blogs
- the Summer, 2015 issue of Flavours magazine, writing about skewers
- and on the website of Capilano University.
This week, Kate's writing more stories for Cap University, an article for the Vancouver Aquarium, copy editing City Palate stories as its contributing editor, and editing an English Literature paper for a York University student.